Get your access to news, airlines and airports for EUR 998.75 / year
Tailor your subscription by adding these additional modules on top of your ch-aviation PRO subscription:
The fleets history module enables you to search for full historical operator data
down to an aircraft level. Get to know how an aircraft changed operators during its lifetime or analyze a specific airline’s fleet growth over time.
In conjunction with OAG, we are able to
offer complete access to Routes and Schedules for the vast majority of scheduled airlines in our database.
Get your access at 687,50€ / year
Read exclusive articles first on ch-aviation
and benefit from our extensive News database as well.
With over 10,000 archived articles covering airlines from all over the world,
ch-aviation PRO News offers you an eagle’s eye view
of any carrier’s state of affairs at the click of a button.
- Get full access to our Exclusive News Articles.
- These articles you will only find on ch-aviation and nowhere else.
- Search news articles by Carrier or Airport or Free Text to display all news articles we have for the specified criteria.
- Use Geographical Search Criteria such as continent, country, state, and/or airport.
- Get a weekly summary of all News Updates included in the ch-aviation Newsletter.
- “News to go” – Ability to view multiple, full news articles on one page.
- NEW: News Alerts! Get notified anytime the latest story on your favourite airline is published.
As a ch-aviation PRO user you can search and
get detailed airline profiles for over 5.000 airlines
and aircraft operators worldwide with the
following features available to you:
- Search airlines by Alliance, Airline Type and/or Status, by Homebase Airport, Metro Group, State, Country and/or Continent.
- Search airlines by Airport, Metro Group, State, Country or Continent served with scheduled flights.
- Search airlines by Aircraft Type operated and/or Fleet Size.
- Legal Name, Address, Phone, LinkedIn page and E-Mail.
- Get access to Historical Information and Stock Market Symbols for each carrier.
- Get a list of all the airline’s Crew Bases.
- Access key financial and passenger figures for the world’s top 300 airlines (by fleet).
- View Subsidiary and Parent Relationships between airlines.
- Detailed summary of all Regional Partners and their fleets.
- View detailed Alliance information.
- A full list of all operating and marketing Codeshare Agreements.
- Display Average Age for the fleet of each airline or for the sub fleet of each individual aircraft type.
As a ch-aviation PRO user, you can access the 6,500+ airports
worldwide that are served commercially or otherwise relevant.
Data includes operators based as well as aircraft stored.
- Search airports by Country. Access airport lists by Continent, Country, State or Metro Group.
- View the airport’s Exact Location on Maps and get direct links to the location for Google Earth.
- Get a list of Airports nearby sorted by distance from the selected airport.
- Get statistics on aircraft that are stored or that have been scrapped or written off at the airport.
- Get a list of all carriers with a crew base at the airport.
- Access operator list sorted by terminal used.
PRO module – ch-aviation fleets advanced
Get access to our extensive fleet list and fleets database with over 67,000 Aircraft currently being tracked.
With weekly updates for over 1,000 aircraft around the world, we ensure that
the ch-aviation PRO fleets database is the most current and reliable in the industry.
We track Wet and Dry Leases as well as Storage and Maintenance.
ch-aviation fleets advanced is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 1,187.50 / year
- A wide range of Search Options giving you granular access to our data
- Construction Number (c/n) and Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) displayed in fleet lists
- Look Up aircraft by current Aircraft Status (Active, Inactive, Scrapped/Written Off)
- Retrieve Aircraft Data such as seat configuration, capacity, maximum take-off weight, and operator statistics
- Immediate access to Last Updates to ensure you do not miss aircraft movements, deliveries and airline fleet developments.
- View aircraft data with our Register-based view (by country) or our Production Line-based view (by production line)
- Access each aircraft’s Engine Type and search by Manufacturer or Engine Type.
- Historical Information for an aircraft: aircraft age, delivery carrier and former operator, former registration and first flight and delivery dates.
- Look Up Hexcodes (Mode S Code / ICAO 24-bit / hex) for tracking and radar purposes.
- Various Search functions enable you to drill down into the fleet list within seconds.
- NEW! Utilisation data (flight hours and cycles, average stage length, daily/annual utilisation)
- NEW! Utilisation forecast allowing the possibility to search aircraft by forecasted hours/cycles/thresholds
- NEW! Orders placed with Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, COMAC, Embraer and Irkut, with results searchable by manufacturer or customer
- NEW! Aircraft Orders, Aircraft Deliveries and Aircraft Retirement Data
- Access the Engine Type for each aircraft and search by Manufacturer or Engine Type, view Engine Manufacturer details including the list of Engine Types tracked in the database.
- View and search for specific Seat Configurations for each of the aircraft in the database.
- Retrieve Maximum Take Off Weight [MTOW] data for all major commercial aircraft types. Use this information for invoicing or cost planning purposes.
- Clever shortcuts all over the place give you rapid access to the information you are looking for at the click of a button.
- Get aircraft status and role information.
- Look Up Hexcodes (Mode S Code / ICAO 24-bit / hex) for tracking and radar purposes.
- Get details on engines installed.
- Find out the exact seating configuration in 5 classes.
- Use information on MTOW for invoicing or cost-planning purposes.
- Get details on an aircraft’s current lease status.
- Find aircraft available for sale or lease.
- Drill down to historical aircraft operator information.
- Get in touch directly with the person overseeing a sale or lease.
- Get the insight on Aircraft In-Seat Video or In-Flight Connectivity Data
- Look into the future with Aircraft Orders, Aircraft Deliveries and Aircraft Retirement Data
PRO module – ch-aviation fleets ownership
ch-aviation fleet ownership is offered as an add-on to the ch-aviation fleets advanced module.
Get insight into who owns or manages a specific aircraft, aircraft valuation estimate, see full lessor portfolios and aircraft financed through an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle).
ch-aviation fleet ownership is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 1,187.50 / year
- Get a detailed insight into the profiles of 1000 different aircraft owners.
- Search through them using specific parameters such as geographical location, aircraft or engine types, number of aircraft in the portfolio, and much more.
- Get aircraft valuation: current market value and market lease rate.
- We provide you with detailed Aircraft Legal Owner details.
- Search for specific aircraft types in a given portfolio.
- List owners by the number of aircraft owned or managed.
- Get information on the average age of a portfolio.
- Drill down on a specific type.
- Find information on specific serial numbers and aircraft statuses.
- Get information from a particular serial number on the aircraft’s manager, its owner, and its SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle).
- See where and with which airline(s) an Owner has placed their aircraft.
- Access different aircraft types as well as the specific aircraft within seconds.
- Get an immediate overview of the airline and the Lessors it works with.
- Get a full overview of the SPVs in use.
- Find a specific aircraft located within it.
- Indexed data means drilling down to identify a specific aircraft has never been easier.
- Contact an Owner’s senior managers through our Aircraft Legal Owner Senior Management contact database.
- Get news “Who’s on the move”: appointments, resignations, and job changes at Lessor’s management.
- Get a quick overview of an Airlines’ Fleet Ownership structure.
- Find out which companies are involved with a particular airline.
- Get the information on Confirmed, Minimum Confirmed and Estimated Lease End Dates
ch-aviation fleets history
Get to know how an aircraft changed operators during its lifetime or analyze a specific airline’s fleet growth over time.
Extensive Search Options for Aircraft History by Aircraft, Airline, and Aircraft Type
Full aircraft operator history for all active aircraft
Full aircraft operator history for all inactive aircraft from today up until 2000
Aircraft delivery numbers up until today
Get your access at EUR 1,187.50/ year
- Operator’s Fleet Development Overview
- Operator’s Fleets Delivery By Year (New aircraft deliveries, Used aircraft deliveries, All aircraft deliveries)
- Operator overview on an Aircraft Family Level
- Annual Deliveries of specific Aircraft Variant
- Annual Active Aircraft by Aircraft Variant
- Aircraft History Search – As of Date (Search for aircraft by the date or time range in which it has been operating), Date In (Search for aircraft by the date the aircraft was added to the operator fleet), Date Out (Search for aircraft by the date it left the operator fleet).
- Operator Historical Data Overview
- Fleet / Bases Overview with Historical Column Included
ch-aviation data downloads
ch-aviation fleets download is offered as an add-on to the ch-aviation fleets as well as the ch-aviation fleets & ownership module.
ch-aviation airlines download is offered as an add-on to the ch-aviation PRO subscription
With our fleet data download module, our fleet data is ready for instant, unlimited downloads either as Excel, CSV or JSON file.
*The download functionality of the fleet data is part of the Enterprise plan.
With our airlines data download module, our airlines data is ready for instant, unlimited downloads either as Excel, CSV or JSON file.
*The download functionality of the airline data is part of the Enterprise plan.
With our contacts data download module, our contacts data is ready for instant, unlimited downloads either as Excel, CSV or JSON file.
*The download functionality of the contacts data is part of the Enterprise plan.
Instant & Unlimited Downloads
When we say Instant & Unlimited Downloads we do mean it. Once you have successfully added the download module to your subscription you can run any search query you like and instantly download it onto your harddisk as many times as you want. Either for further modifications (e.g. Pivot tables or other analysis charts) or to feed it into your own internal database like your CRM. The only thing we do not allow you to do is to commercially resell our data without our agreement.
PRO module – ch-aviation contacts
As a ch-aviation contacts user, you get detailed access to senior airline management contacts for almost any active and Start-Up airline on the planet.
Over 10 000 executives listed by names and job titles directly using email or LinkedIn.
ch-aviation contacts is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 1,187.50 / year
- Find the right contact at an airline using the Airline Profile Contacts tab.
- Over 10,000 executives listed by name and job title with their corresponding email and/or LinkedIn profile IDs to boot.
- Track the progress of all start-up carriers to ensure first-mover advantage.
- Exclusive access to “Who’s on the move” news: updates on new appointments, resignations and job changes in airlines management.
- 100% – that’s how many of the contacts in our database have been checked and verified. It usually takes 30 days from discovery to addition to the database for a contact to show up.
PRO module – ch-aviation schedules
Get access to Routes and Schedules of the vast majority of the scheduled airlines
In conjunction with OAG, we are able to offer you complete access to the Routes and Schedules of the vast majority of the scheduled airlines in our database. Also available are extensive search and filter options, as well as drilldowns to/from ch-aviation’s other modules.
ch-aviation schedules is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 687.50 / year
- Our Route Database is updated on a weekly basis and covers over 810 carriers and approximately 107,000 routes.
- Most recent Route Network Changes are displayed directly on the airline profile with the options to search for older news records. You also find them in your email inbox every week.
- Search routes by any combination of Continent, Country, State, Metro Group or Airport.
- Filter by Alliance, Aircraft Type and/or Service Type.
- Display Codeshare routes by Marketing Carrier.
- Include Wet-Lease routes operated by the carrier selected on behalf of other airlines.
- Group results by Airlines.
- Get direct access to Schedules from the Route Detail displays.
- Search schedules by any combination of Continent, Country, State, Metro Group or Airport.
- Search or filter by Airline, Alliance, Aircraft Type and/or Service Type.
- Choose a Departure Date or Week.
- Select the earliest Departure Time.
- Include Return flights in the opposite direction.
- Include Codeshare flights (marketing flights operated by other carriers).
- Look up flights operated by the selected carrier, on behalf of others, on a Wet-Lease basis.
- Review Flight Details including flight times, seat configuration, distances, codeshare/wet-lease relationships, layover times for multi-leg flights etc.
- Access the full Timetable of an airport in an easily readable and scrollable format.
- Review flights in a practical Departures/Arrivals mode allowing you to view scheduled departures or arrivals of all flights from/to an airport by date and time.
- Get a list of all Terminals at a specific airport and the airlines using them.
- Get a list of all carriers with a crew base at a specific airport.
- Search routes and schedules by Carrier to get a full operational overview.
- Use Geographical Search Criteria such as continent, country, state, metro group, and/ or airport to narrow down your schedule search.
- Use Aircraft Search Criteria such as market group, manufacturer, and/or aircraft family/type to display detailed schedules search.
- Get a weekly summary of all Network Updates included in the ch-aviation Newsletter.
- Search updates by Carrier to display all route network changes made by the carrier recently.
- Use our News Search to get updates on route changes by Geographical Location, Market Group or Aircraft.
PRO module – ch-aviation capacity
As a ch-aviation capacity user, you can search and display detailed capacity, frequency, and market share information for airlines and airports worldwide.
See detailed capacity information for any market and any need.
ch-aviation capacity is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 687.50 / year
- Search Airline / Aircraft / Alliance market shares by Capacity, Frequency, ASK/ASM.
- Search Continent / Country / Airport market shares by Capacity, Frequency, ASK/ASM.
- Display results by Airline / Origin / Destination / Route.
- Filter by Cabin (Economy, Economy Plus/Comfort, Premium Economy, Business, First).
- View the Top 10 airlines and routes for the airport specified based on the number of frequencies, capacity (as seats or ASK/ASM), and drill down to detailed frequency/capacity reports.
PRO module – ch-aviation PSS
Get details on Passenger Services System Providers for all scheduled airlines as well as the customer list for each Passenger Services System (PSS).
ch-aviation PSS is optional to ch-aviation PRO at EUR 687.50 / year
- Display results by PSS provider.
- Favourite all airlines from a designated PSS provider.